Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can Microsoft CRM and Sharepoint Be on the Same Server?

I made an application that can access CRM's web service. The matter is, once I deployed the dll into Sharepoint server, it came back error 401 unauthorized. Apparently the System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials did not work out (my suspicion). I may need to verify that the default credentials are the same as individuals when I explicitly suggest it. It may be that the default credentails are individuals of another account that I wouldn't expect. One in all the questions I frequently bring asked is "How can I integrate SharePoint and CRM on the Same Server" - Well I've determined to organize an inventory of useful links that demonstrate you the way to try and do just that - and that they also build a nice demonstration of both CRM. So please stay tuned as I will show the exact details on how to do just this to enhance using the space on your server.

No comments:

Post a Comment